I specialize in creating custom menus for your dining preferences, these are just a few samples.
Please note most of these dishes have gluten free, vegan and low sugar options. Weekly dinner packages available.
Call Chris at 760-405-5329 for details!
- Panaang Coconut Curry with al dente broccoli, zucchini & carrots and turmeric jasmine rice with your choice of salmon, scampi, chicken or beef.
- Roasted Chicken or Salmon with Pesto on a bed of wilted baby greens and angel hair pasta (gluten free, dairy free, & vegetarian options).
- Vegan Pesto w/ Angel Hair Pasta, Zucchini Ribbons & Sitake Mushrooms
- Vegan & Gluten Free Pizza with a Cauliflower Crust and Vegan Pesto Sauce, Wild Mushrooms & Spinach
- Beef or Lamb Kefta Kabobs with roasted zucchini, onion, and marinated baby bello mushroom kabobs with roasted pine nut and feta rice with tzatziki and creamy hummus. This delicious Middle Eastern dish is made with ground beef or lamb that is mixed with spices and herbs and formed on a skewer & cooked until tender. Tzatziki is a Greek sauce made of yogurt, dill, garlic, onion and cucumber. Roasted zucchini, tahini sauce is a twist on hummus without the garbanzo beans.
- Spaghetti and ground lamb meatballs with roasted garlic marinara sauce & garlic bread (gluten free, & dairy free options).
- Yam Enchiladas with Cuban black beans, Spanish rice, salsa fresca and guacamole. An unusual combination for enchiladas, the flavors will surprise & delight you!
- Shawarma Lamb strips with Tzaziki, Roasted Zucchini tahini dip and flat bread. This is a Middle Eastern dish of tender lamb strips marinated for 12 hours in Greek yogurt, cinnamon, nutmeg, garlic , and cumin then carmelized as it cooks.
- Ratatouille de Provence with marinated and roasted eggplant medallions, served with French bread and cheese. A dish I loved eating while living in Aix en Provence. I have changed it up a bit by roasting eggplant medallions separately from the sauce so they crisp up and hold their marinade & then adding them to the ratatouille just before serving.
- Classic Greek Salad with Feta cheese, red onion, olives and tomatoes and a simple red wine vinaigrette
- Cobb Salad with smoked paprika devilled eggs, nitrate free bacon bits, garden tomatoes, avocado & shredded
roasted chicken, topped with cheddar cheese and a homemade ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- Organic baby herb lettuce with confetti cabbage, wilted powers greens and a light garlic vinaigrette and
sprouted & roasted pepitas. The confetti cabbage is nothing like coleslaw. It is cut thin, salted to bring out its juice and marinated in a light olive oil dressing peppered and chilled. This is what wilts the power greens just enough so they are softened and dressed for eating!
- Spinach salad with smoked paprika devilled eggs, nitrate free bacon bits, garden tomatoes, micro sprouts
and an aoli mustard vinaigrette. Micro sprouts are the very beginnings of specialty salads like baby spinach, kale
& beet greens. They are tender and loaded with flavor that is sweet & packed with nutrients!
- Roasted Chicken Salad with chopped celery and green apple on a bed of baby herb salad topped with roasted
cashews and a balsamic honey mustard dressing.
- Lobster Bisque A French classic, nothing dairy free about it!
- Cream of shitake mushroom soup with shredded chicken (vegan option)
- Cream of coconut butternut squash curry soup A meal in itself, it satisfies all of the senses. (Vegan and GF)
- Cream of roasted acorn squash soup with avocado and sour cream. A hearty vegetarian soup with chunks of avocado and a dollop of sour cream.
- Italian Wedding Soup with baked meatballs.
- Gourmet baked mac-n-cheese. This version of an American classic, is dressed up using creamy goat cheese & smoked Havarti cheese, then topped with breadcrumbs and lightly broiled.
- Au Gratin Potatoes Dauphine. The potatoes turn out creamy because of the layers of bechamel sauce under a crust of golden parmesan cheese.
- Braised and carmelized brussel sprouts. Brussel sprout halves carmelized in a coconut tamari sauce & olive oil and then braised in the oven make this comeback vegetable a delightful way to get enough veggies!
- Coconut sweet potato medallions. There’s no accurate way to describe these delectable delights except that I’m never sure if I am eating a desert or a side dish when I taste them.
- Sweet potato shoe string fries
- Roasted Zucchini Tahini Sauce
- Cauliflower Millet Mash with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. A low carb version of mashed potatoes that is
comparable in color and texture but with a nutty flavor and a rich roasted sauce that is satisfying!